Gungrave VR will launch for PlayStation VR on December 7 in Europe, publisher Marvelous announced.
A North American release date of December 11 was previously announced.
Gungrave VR will be available both physically and digitally. The Gungrave VR Loaded Coffin Edition includes both Gungrave VR and Gungrave VR U.N.
Here is an overview of the release, via Marvelous:
Launching with Japanese and English voice options and featuring designs from original character designer Yasuhiro Nightow, Gungrave VR delivers an authentic and immersive Gungrave experience in virtual reality. In addition to pulse-pounding gunplay in the base game, the standalone episode Gungrave VR U.N. adds three challenging levels with new side-scrolling gameplay and massive bosses, plus original opening and ending animated movies.
All content found within Gungrave VR and Gungrave VR U.N. are included within Gungrave VR: Loaded Coffin Edition.
Gungrave VR: Loaded Coffin Edition Contents:
- Two PlayStation VR for PlayStation 4 system games in one explosive package: Gungrave VR and Gungrave VR U.N.
- Multiple Perspectives to Master: Fight through intense levels that are set to either free-moving third-person mode or first-person mode (both stationary and mobile). Each perspective offers new challenges.
- A Legendary Pedigree: Gungrave VR showcases the return of character designer Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun), with the original Gungrave designers at Red Entertainment as advisers. Grave and Mika’s designs have been given a thorough upgrade after 14 long years!
- Broad Language Support: Fully-voiced in English and Japanese with text support for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Kick Their Ass!: Play on any of three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Kick-Ass. Are you hardcore enough to take down the Orgmen in Kick-Ass mode?
Gungrave VR Game Features
- Six levels with unique environments
- Explosive first-and-third person gameplay
- Large scale boss fights
Gungrave VR U.N. Game Features
- Three new Levels
- Challenging new side-scrolling and sliding gameplay
- 3D sound system
- New Opening and Ending animated movies
Watch a new trailer below.