The Switch version of Everspace, dubbed Everspace: Stellar Edition, will launch on December 11, developer Rockfish Games announced.
Everspace is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Everspace: Stellar Edition will include the base game, the expansion, the Everspace art book, and the complete soundtrack with over 60 tracks.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Everspace is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression.
- Captivating story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters.
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from.
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail.
- In-depth crafting and damage system.
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships.