The latest issue of Weekly Jump has new information on Dragon Quest Builders 2.
Here are the tidbits:
- There are islands called “Material Islands” where you can obtain plenty of materials for building.
- By satisfying certain conditions, you will be able to create unlimited amounts of frequently used materials on the workbench, like string.
- Material Islands is also where the creations of the “Builders 100 Landscapes” contest winners can be found.
Other new features highlighted in the magazine include:
- “Mysterious Floors” – A mechanism that moves in response to magnetic floors.
- “Trampoline” – Jump on it to perform a big jump useful for moving to high places.
- “Launch Tube” – Can be used to launch fireworks.
- “Display Sign” – Can be filled in with a message.