Dissidia Final Fantasy NT free-to-play version launches November 22 in JapanBuy each character individually.
Square Enix will release a free-to-play version of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store on November 22 in Japan, the latest issue of Monthly Shonen Gangan reveals.
Here is an overview:
- The characters that can be used in the free-to-play will switch out at fixed intervals.
- This is a free-to-play title that specializes in battles. Story Mode is not playable, and the specifications of some game modes are also different from the full version.
- The free-to-play version can battle with other users of the free-to-play version, as well as users of the full version.
- Save data from the free-to-play version can be carried over to the full version.
- Some data from the arcade version can be carried over to the free-to-play version. (Only usable for content with lifted restrictions.)
Playable characters can be purchased individually for unlimited use in their “Basic Set” for 800 yen. Additionally, that character’s “2nd Form Set” and “4th Weapon, EX Weapon” can be purchased for an additional 300 yen and 100 yen, respectively. The 4th Weapon and EX Weapon can also be equipped to free-to-play characters during their usage period, if the character is compatible with said weapon.
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4, and Dissidia Final Fantasy is available in Japanese arcades.