Compile Heart has released new information and screenshots of Azur Lane: Crosswave, its upcoming PlayStation 4 “advance naval battle RPG” based on the popular smartphone game, introducing the first wave of confirmed playable characters.
The following characters are confirmed playable:
- Akagi (voiced by Mai Nakahara)
- Ayanami (voiced by You Taichi)
- Kaga (voiced by Ai Kayano)
- Javelin (voiced by Nozomi Yamane)
- Z23 (voiced by Rika Abe)
- Ping Hai (voiced by Misaki Kuno)
- Prinz Eugen (voiced by Ayane Sakura)
- Laffey (voiced by Maria Naganawa)
Azur Lane: Crosswave is due out for PlayStation 4 in 2019 in Japan.
View the screenshots at the gallery.