Adventure RPG Alchemic Cutie is coming to Switch and “consoles” in addition to its previously announced PC, Mac, and Linux release, publisher CIRCLE Entertainment and developer Vakman announced. It will launch in Q4 2019.
A private alpha demo of Alchemic Cutie is currently available for PC. For a limited time, users can join the private alpha and play an early demo of the game.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Alchemic Cutie is a relaxing adventure RPG set on colorful Wimba Island. While taming wild jellies, you’ll meet villagers, enter jelly compeitions and uncover the secrets of the island.
Each jelly has uniquely generated stats, traits, and over 4000 visual styles. You can tame, breed, and raise the perfect jelly companions, competing in heated jelly competitions for the top prize. And to really boost your jelly’s abilities, use alchemy to create special items with powerful affects or morph items into something rare and powerful. All the while mingling with the island’s inhabitants to form lasting friendships and rivalries.
- A whole island ready to explore, full of new Jellies, items, and quests.
- Befriend a village of goofy, fun, and sometimes complicated characters.
- Engaging Jelly raising and alchemy systems for you to master.
- Fun jelly competitions to win medals.
- Modding support.
- Jelly sharing via special codes.
Watch a trailer below.