Mist Gears launches in late November in JapanManga and novel due out on October 29.
The Mist Gears smartphone game, which is part of the August-announced cross-media project from Alim, tri-Ace, and Shueisha, will launch for iOS and Android devices in late November in Japan, the companies announced.
Additionally, on October 29 the Mist Gears: Blast manga will begin serialization in Weekly Jump and the Mist Gears: Ghost novel will be released in paper and digital editions.
A Twitter follow campaign that grants various in-game rewards based on followers has also begun. The rewards are as follows:
- 10,000 followers – Four-Star Protection Gear Prototype Set
- 20,000 followers – Five Premium Gacha Tickets
- 30,000 followers – Three Super Premium Gacha Tickets (pulls a four-star or higher)
- 40,000 followers – One Transcendent Premium Gacha Ticket (pulls a five-star)
- 50,000 followers – 5,000 Orbs (good for 10 rounds of Gacha) and five entries to win an Amazon Japan gift card for 10,000 yen
Watch a new set of trailers below. Read more about the game here.