PlayStation Matsuri is a series of free-to-attend events being held by Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia starting October 28 where attendees can go hands-on with some of the PlayStation 4 titles exhibited at Tokyo Game Show 2018 in September and more.
Here is the full schedule:
- October 28 – Osaka: Knowledge Capital Congres Convention Center
- November 4 – Fukuoka: Acros Fukuoka B2F Event Hall
- November 11 – Hiroshima: Hiroshima Convention Halll
- November 25 – Sendai: Sun Festa Event Hall
- December 22 – Sapporo: Sapporo Convention Center Main Hall
The PlayStation 4 demo of Inazuma Eleven Ares will feature a Raimon Junior High School vs. Seishou Academy match. Players will control Raimon Junior High School in an 11-versus-11 soccer battle.
Inazuma Eleven Ares was previously playable on Switch at Tokyo Game Show 2018.
Inazuma Eleven Ares is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS, and Android this winter in Japan, and in the west in 2019.