Users who pre-order the PlayStation 4 version of Warriors Orochi 4 via the PlayStation Store in Japan will gain access to a “Godspeed Version” of the game on September 21, six days ahead of its full release on September 27, publisher Koei Tecmo announced.
The Godspeed Version will include the first 10 chapters of the story and more than 30 playable characters, as well as the online multiplayer “Battle Arena Mode.” Save data from the Godspeed Version can be carried over to the full game.
Additionally, Koei Tecmo announced the game’s Season Pass schedule for Japan. The schedule is as follows:
- September 27 – Special costumes for Wang Yuanji and Ishida Mitsunari, special vehicle “Kelpie”
- October 4 – Special costumes for Lu Xun and Gracia, special vehicle “Behemoth”
- October 11 – Special costumes for Kai and Guan Yinping, special vehicle “Sleipnir”
- October 18 – Special costumes for Daqiao and Kunoichi, special vehicle “Fenrir”
- October 25 – Special costumes for Lu Lingqi and Ii Naotora, special vehicle “Catoblepas,” eight Sacred Treasures, five scenarios, five background songs, and Challenge Mode
- November 29 – Eight Sacred Treasures, five scenarios, and five background songs
Warriors Orochi 4 is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC on September 27 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 16 in North America and October 19 in Europe.