The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new tidbits of information on the upcoming Kamen Rider: Climax Scramble for Switch.
Here are the details:
- Kamen Rider: Climax Scramble is based on Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters, which was previously released for PlayStation 4.
- Even if the player’s HP reaches zero, they can be revived if they have remaining lives.
- There is a story mode starring Zi-O. Players control Zi-O and fight through attacking Riders one by one. The memories of the Riders have been replaced, and by defeating them, you can reclaim their memories. By reclaiming memories, you will unlock Free Battle Mode. There is also a battle against a mysterious person.
- The game supports local four-person multiplayer with a single Joy-Con per player.
- When your “Scramble Blast” gauge is full, you can press L + R simultaneously to transform into your strongest form. Kamen Rider Build can change into his Genius form, Cross-Z can change into his Magma form, etc.
- Characters have unique skills that automatically activate when a gauge that builds over time is full. These skills include strong attacks and special movements. Cross-Z can use Cross Charge, etc.
- A limited edition of the game will be available and include a game-exclusive original version DX Zi-O Ridewatch, big rubber strap, and four bath sheets.
A release date for Kamen Rider: Climax Scramble has yet to be announced, but it will be released in both Japan and Southeast Asia, with the latter release offering English subtitles.