In celebration of tonight’s Harvest Moon (the full moon closest to the fall equinox), Natsume has released Harvest Moon: Light of Hope for iOS via the App Store for $14.99. It will also be released for Android via Google Play later this week.
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope first launched for PC in November 2017, followed by PlayStation 4 and Switch in May 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via the App Store:
Looking for a fresh start and some new surroundings, you set off on a voyage to begin your new life! Unfortunately, the weather has different plans, as your ship is hit by a monsoon, and goes down! You drift into a small harbor town, now in shambles from the storm, where a young doctor named Jeanne saves your life. The town has essentially been deserted, but you’re never one to back down from a challenge! It will be up to you to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse…but it won’t be easy! Nevertheless, with some hard work growing crops, tending livestock, and gathering materials for repairs, you will be able to make new friends, start a family, revive the lighthouse, and save the town, your new home!
- Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
- Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
- New and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
- Learn to grow and mutate crops with user friendly UI and tutorials!
- Play as a boy or a girl, get married, and start a family!