The Deluxe Edition will include the following additional content:
- Four exclusive Devil Breaker arms for Nero
- Buster Arm: Gain early access to the Buster Arm, one of Nero’s new Devil Breaker weapons.
- Mega Buster: A weapon that recreates Mega Man’s legendary Mega Buster. Boasting a unique silhouette, it’s designed for long-range attacks. Equipping it activates special variations on the side roll and jump moves.
- Pasta Breaker: A Devil Breaker that makes pasta extra easy to eat. Created by Nico for clumsy Nero from Helter Skelter and Punch Line parts. The revolving fork on the end is neat, but it’s not particularly useful in battle.
- Sweet Surrender: A Devil Breaker created by Nico to relieve Kyrie’s tension. Nero is too rough to do the job without hurting Kyrie, so this device is made of soft materials. Its vibration feature is especially effective at alleviating shoulder and hip pain.
- Live-action cutscenes: Changes the in-game cutscenes to the live-action movies recorded during development. Use the Options > Cutscene Customize option to change (available after starting mission 2).
- Battle music: 12 tracks from Devil May Cry 1 to 4
- Devil May Cry Battle Track 3-Pack – Allows you to change the battle music to tracks from Devil May Cry. Use the Gallery > Jukebox option to change music (available after starting mission 2).
- Track 1: “Public Enemy” (Dante Battle Theme 1)
- Track 2: “Ultra Violet” (Nelo Angelo Boss Battle Theme)
- Track 3: “Lock & Load” (Dante General Theme 2)
- Devil May Cry 2 Battle Track 3-Pack – Allows you to change the battle music to tracks from Devil May Cry 2. Use the Gallery > Jukebox option to change music (available after starting mission 2).
- Track 1: “Fire Away” (Dante Battle Theme 1)
- Track 2: “Wings of the Guardian” (Lucia Battle Theme)
- Track 3: “Shoot the Works” (Dante Battle Theme)
- Devil May Cry 3 Battle Track 3-Pack – Allows you to change the battle music to tracks from Devil May Cry 3. Use the Gallery > Jukebox option to change music (available after starting mission 2).
- Track 1: “Battle 1” (Dante Battle Theme)
- Track 2: “Vergil Battle 2” (Vergile Boss Battle Theme)
- Track 3: “Devils Never Cry” (End Credits Theme)
- Devil May Cry 4 Battle Track 3-Pack – Allows you to change the battle music to tracks from Devil May Cry 3. Use the Gallery > Jukebox option to change music (available after starting mission 2).
- Track 1: “The Time has Come” (Nero Battle Theme)
- Track 2: “Lock and Load: Blackened Angel Mix” (Dante Battle Theme)
- Track 3: “Sworn Through Swords” (Berial Boss Battle Theme)
- Alternate title calls: Changes the title call voice. Use the Gallery > Jukebox option to change (available after starting mission 2).
- Alternate Style rank announcers: Changes the style rank announcer voice. Use the Gallery > Jukebox option to change (available after starting mission 2).
- Alternate hero colors: A set of special costume colors for Nero and Dante. You can change these in the game.
- Dante weapon: Cavaliere R: A version of the Cavaliere weapon Dante acquires, which has been customized by Nico for Dante’s use. Its instantaneous output has been increased, and its appearance matches Dante’s thematic color. Can be used in-game after acquiring the the Cavaliere.
Here is an overview of the trailer, via Capcom:
The city’s gone to hell and back, completely overrun by demons from the underworld. Turns out, it’s not just Red Grave City in trouble. They’re everywhere. In Devil May Cry 5, legendary demon hunter Dante teams up with fellow demon hunter Nero and weapons artist Nico to push his investigation and extermination techniques to the limits. In a new trailer released today, see Dante back in action with his trusty sword Rebellion, guns Ebony and Ivory, and an utterly insane motorbike that splits at the handlebars to create twin blade weapons. Catch all this and much more, including a glimpse of Dante pulling his Devil Trigger, in the trailer featuring Dante’s most over-the-top action gameplay in series history.
Nero and Dante take on the hellish onslaught to get to the root of the mystery behind the blood-sucking demon tree Qlipoth at the city center. Joining them are beloved series heroines and partners Trish and Lady who make a grand return. The full game will feature three playable characters each with their own radically different gameplay style. Play as Nero, Dante, and the newly introduced V, a mysterious new client for the “Devil May Cry” office that speaks in poetic verse. More will be revealed about V in the coming months.
Here is more on Dante and his arsenal, via the Devil May Cry 5 official website:
The strongest demon slayer.
The proprietor of Devil May Cry, and a Devil Hunter of legendary proportions. Dante is a half-human, half-demon hybrid, born to a human woman Eva and the demon who saved the human world, Sparda. He overcame battle after arduous battle in his past, and currently serves as a barrier to any attempt by demons to invade his world. Dante greets any and all challengers with a signature smile on his face. At the behest of a client, Dante jumps back into the fray against demonic forces.
Dante’s Classic Arsenal
Dante is back to blast away powerful demons with his old partners in crime:
Dante’s beloved sword, left to him by his father Sparda. He swings this blade around with ease despite its massive size, allowing for a dense flurry of sword slashes.
—Ebony & Ivory
Rapid-fire pistols designed by Nell Goldstein, the legendary gunsmith. Assembled by Dante himself, each gun has its own faculty—accuracy and speed, respectively.
A shotgun modified by Dante to wield in the fight against demons. Its outstanding power in close quarters more than makes up for its lack of speed.
A Devil Arm made for melee combat, brimming with the sealed power of the king of Fire Hell. Kick Mode unleashes powerful kicks, while Blow Mode allows for nimble maneuvers. Make use of either mode to crush demons with ease.
A heavyweight weapon born of materials infused with demonic power. Lay on the pain with its spinning wheels in motorbike form, or heft it around by the handlebars as a pair of massive twin swords. Dante can even attack from the driver’s seat. The bladed wheels and sharp ram-like protrusions grind demons to bits.
Devil Sword Sparda
The blade wielded by the Dark Knight Sparda, sharing his own name. The incredible power dwelling within allows this blade to choose its own user. This sword was once used to seal away the demon king Mundus.
Dante’s lineage allows him to tap into the power of demons through a process called Devil Trigger. The Devil Trigger (DT) Gauge fills in battle, and activating DT transforms Dante into his devil form. In this form, Dante gains enhanced power and recovers vitality. Activate it in a pinch, or save it for formidable foes ahead—how you use this power is up to you.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Tokyo Game Show 2018 Trailer
Deluxe Edition – Mega Buster Trailer