Yakuza Online will launch for iOS, Android, and PC in Japan in 2018, Sega announced.
Pre-registrations are available now at the game’s official website. Depending on the amount of pre-registrations, players will be awarded with various bonuses upon starting the game, including:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 100 diamonds
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One Upgrade Coin (Small), 100 diamonds )for a total of 200)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Five Ability Coins, 100 diamonds (for a total of 300)
- 80,000 pre-registations – Stamina MAX, 100 diamonds (for a total of 400)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – SSR Haruka Sawamura, 100 diamonds (for a total of 500)
Here is a brief outline of the game, via its official website:
- A Completely New Yakuza Game on Smartphones and PC – The latest entry in the 10 million-selling Yakuza series finally appears! Centered on new protagonist Ichiban Kasuga, this is the story of a passionate man’s desperate struggle in the underworld. What is the fate that awaits him at the end of the major conflict that occurs in Tokyo’s Kamurocho?
- Those Led by Fate Cross Paths in Kamurocho – A story that interweaves the inhabitants of the underworld and Ichiban Kasuga. Popular characters from previous Yakuza games will also appear. Never before told stories will also be revealed.
- Play to Your Heart’s Content – Fights, money, and girls in the underworld. Control it all and dominate Kamurocho.
Read more about the story and Ichiban Kasuga here.
Watch a new set of videos below.