Here are the details:
“Let’s dig it up, the hope buried beneath the sand.”
Mankind, who live on a dried up earth, heads to the mechanical desert in search of hope. Strategic action battles. Utilize the Luna Gear and explore vast fields. Create a variety of strategies by freely combining unique characters. Investigate the power sleeping within the desert with a party that suits your play style. Freely develop your base, and enjoy your adventure while utilizing the effects of the facilities you constructed.
- Concept Art: Yoshitaka Amano
- Character Design: Mota
- Scenario Writer: Yukinori Kitajima
- System Adviser: Kyouji Koizumi (Grezzo)
- 3D Modeling: Cattle Call
- Producer: Norihisa Kochiwa
- Director: Kousuke Uchida
- Battle System: Develop Various Strategies with Completely Free Party Composition – Arc of Alchemist utilizes a new type of action battle system in which various strategies can be developed. Form your ranks and head into strategic action battles together with your comrades.
- Luna Gear: Clear New Paths with an Ancient Alchemist Device – In the world of Arc of Alchemist, there exists an ancient alchemist device called the Luna Gear, which can only be used by the protagonist Quinn. Luna Gear parts, known as Orbs, each have their own attribute that enables the use of Gear Actions in the field, such as lighting a fire, creating wind, etc. By combining two orbs in battle, you can activate even more powerful Gear Actions, enabling attacks. Skillfully utilize the Luna Gear according to the situation to annihilate your enemies.
- Construction: Build a Base to Aid Your Adventure – At the base, where Quinn and company tide over, various facilities can be constructed that aid in character strengthening and exploration. Construct facilities that suit your play style, such as strengthening characters, enhancing equipment, etc. to build up a base all your own.
- Exploration: Explore the Vast Desert in Search of a Great Power – The field is a vast desert. Monsters wander about these harsh lands, and mechanical traps block the player’s path in dungeons. Avoid traps, solve mysteries, and procure the “Great Power” to save mankind.
Arc of Alchemist is due out for PlayStation 4 on November 28 in Japan.
View the screenshots at the gallery.