Table Top Racing: World Tour, which first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in May 2016, is coming to Switch, publisher Greenlight Games announced. A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Get behind the wheel of 12 ultra-cool, fully tune-able miniaturized racing cars and take on 20 race tracks and some devious opponents through a comprehensive ‘Championship Mode’ and a multitude of ‘Special Events’. Get online for an 8 player multi-player battle and become the ultimate Table Top racer! Crush your enemies using cunning ‘Power-ups’ and unique ‘Wheel Weapons’ and blast your way to victory! Miniaturized, combat racing has never looked so good or been so much fun.
- Eight-player PvP multiplayer combat racing.
- Six unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships.
- 90-plus Unique race events to challenge your skills.
- 20 table Top race tracks set around five themed locations (four routes per location).
- 12 super-cool micro cars – Inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars.
- Eight cunning, strategic, “Power-Up Weapons.”
- Six super-powerful “Weapon Wheels.”
- 20-plus track exclusive soundtrack by Breakbeat producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings, San Diego.