The open beta will be split into the following sessions:
- July 19 at 11:00 p.m. PT to July 20 at 2:00 a.m. PT
- July 20 at 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT
- July 21
- 2:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. PT
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT
- 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT
- 11:00 p.m. to July 22 at 2:00 a.m. PT
- July 26 at 11:00 p.m. PT to July 28 at 11:00 p.m. PT
The open beta client will be available to download starting July 17 at 12:00 a.m. PT on Xbox One, and July 17 at 8:00 a.m. PT on PlayStation 4. The client will be available on both stores until the last session of the open beta test ends.
The open beta will include four maps, 25 ninjutsus, new customization options for characters, and new playable character Yamato. Players will be able to create their own custom ninja or play as notable characters such as Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura. Both single-player mode and the eight-versus-eight PVP mode will be available. The two new PVP battle modes—“Destruction Battle” and “Base Battle”—will be available during specific sessions.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide on August 31. In Japan, it will only be available for PlayStation 4 and launch on August 30.
Watch a new trailer below.