Several Japanese game development job listings have surfaced for what appear to be four unannounced games.
The listings are as follows:
- Company Name: Pursuing “play!” A major game company
- Open Positions: Battle Planner, Level Designer, Planner, Sever Side Engineer, Sound Leader
- Work Content: Project Outline: Development on a completely new IP MMORPG game. Platforms: PlayStation 4 / PC. Development Engine: Unreal Engine 4
- Work Location: Tokyo Metropolitan area
- Possible Company: Bandai Namco. The exact same “Pursing ‘play’!” catch phrase is used in other job listings where the company name is specified as Bandai Namco.
Robot IP Action Game Project (PlayStation 4 / Arcade)
- Company Name: A major game company
- Open Positions: Production Manager
- Work Content: Project Outline: Robot IP action game project (PlayStation 4 / Arcade)
- Work Location: Koto, Tokyo. Nearest Station: Along the Tokyo Metro Touzai Line
- Possible Company: Bandai Namco. This is just a guess based on the fact that this is a robot IP in development for both PlayStation 4 and arcades. That sounds like it could be a Gundam game.
HD Machine Consumer Game Development (PlayStation 4)
- Company Name: A developer with many development achievements that continues to challenge leading edge technology
- Open Positions: Scripter Position
- Work Content: Work on a new simulation RPG title for PlayStation 4
- Work Location: Tokyo Metropolitan area. Nearest Station: Along the Tokyo Metro Touzai Line
- Possible Companies: Bandai Namco?
- Company Name: A developer that continues to run on the forefront
- Open Positions: Motion Designer, Planner
- Work Content: Project Outline: A licensed 3D fighting action game. Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, and Switch. Development Environment: proprietary engine. Assumed development period: Until around February 2019
- Work Location: Toshima, Tokyo. Nearest Station: Along the JR Yamanote Line
- Possible Companies: No idea.