Netmarble has launched pre-registration and released a set of seven character trailers for The King of Fighters All Star, its upcoming smartphone action RPG based on the popular SNK series.
Pre-registration is available at the game’s official website. Depending on the amount of pre-registrations, users will receive various benefits when the game releases, including:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 30 Ruby / 5,000 Gold
- 50,000 pre-registrations – 70 Ruby / 5,000 Gold
- 100,000 pre-registrations – Premium 10-Use Gacha Ticket (Fighter)
- 300,000 pre-registrations – 100 Ruby / 5 Small EXP Capsules
- 500,000 pre-registrations – Excusive Costume Fighter Super Ace Yuri
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Netmarble:
The King of Fighters All-Star is a mobile action RPG with easy to use controls that enable the flashy skill actions and exciting combo actions of The King of Fighters series. Fighters from previous entries in the series will appear, from The King of Fighters ’94 to The King of Fighters XIII, represented without change in their original form and with the highest level of graphics quality.
There will also be character voices and sounds, as well as special moves, super special moves, and combos faithful to the original works. A King of Fighters All-Star-original story and characters will also appear.
Watch the character trailers below.