The mythical Pokemon Mew will come exclusive with every Poke Ball Plus accessory, and can join players on their adventure in Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, Nintendo announced during the E3 2018 Nintendo Direct.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Experience your first Pokemon adventure in a new style on Nintendo Switch!
Take your Pokemon journey to the Kanto region with your partner Pikachu or Eevee to become a top Pokemon Trainer as you battle other trainers. Use a gentle throwing motion to catch Pokemon in the wild with either one Joy-Con controller or the new Poke Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Take your favorite Pokemon out for a stroll in Poke Ball Plus. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or the new PokeBall Plus (sold separately). Every accessory contains the Mythical Pokemon Mew!* You can even connect to the Pokemon GO app using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokemon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Pikachu or Eevee!
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Con controller or use the Poke Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Play a Pokemon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con controller or Poke Ball Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Take your Pokemon for a stroll in Poke Ball Plus
- Gently shake Poke Ball Plus to hear a Pokemon that has been put inside from Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Every Poke Ball Plus contains your very own Mythical Pokemon Mew!
- Connect Poke Ball Plus to the Pokemon GO app so that it works as a Pokemon GO Plus
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are due out for Switch worldwide on November 16.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.