Otome visual novel Pub Encounter, known as Dandy Shot in Japan, is now available for Switch via the Nintendo eShop in Japan for 1,780 yen.
The Switch version of the game adds various conventient gameplay features, including rewinding from the backlog, quick save and load, scene readings from the gallery, and more. It supports table mode, handheld mode, and TV mode.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
What is Pub Encounter?
It’s a romance game where you can fall in love with one of several middle-aged men. All of them are experienced in life and have their own stories to tell. They may not be young, but they can love as deeply and passionately as anyone.
After a rough day at work, you decide to walk a different way home to try and improve your mood. Walking down an unfamiliar street, you stumble across a bar named Audire that seems like it has a nice atmosphere. Unsure of what to expect, you open the door and find a group of high-class older men. What awaits you at Audire?
- Yuze Ryunosuke – Focuses on his job a little too seriously. Because of certain events in his past, he’s uncomfortable around women.
- Arashiro Mamoru – Always in a good mood, but has a mysterious air to him. He’s a gentleman who isn’t afraid to go on the offensive to get what he wants.
- Kodama Hideaki – Charming, but a bit of an airhead. If there’s a woman around, he naturally winds up next to her. More cunning than he looks.
- Hodo Yorihisa – A seemingly gentle man who has a way with words. Treats life like a game.
- Toyoizumi Soichiro – A calm gentleman who’s good at listening. Normally he’s just an observer, but once you get to know him…
This Game is for You if…
- …you want to fall in love with a handsome guy.
- …you like romance novels, romance manga, and romantic TV dramas.
- …you like romance games.
- …you want to know what it’s like to love an older man.