The latest issues of Weekly Famitsu and Dengeki PlayStation have new information on Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Atelier of a New Land.
Here are the details:
- Misty Erlute (voiced by Akira Sekine) – Nelke’s personal maid who grew up alongside her from a young age. She is stylish and possesses high combat skills, but also has a sharp tongue. However, the things she says have a point.
- Characters Returning from Previous Games
- Elfir Traum – She is traveling with Marie.
- Escha Malier – An official on the development team and Logy’s colleague.
- Logix Fiscario – He air of ignorance and lacked a sense of humor, but Escha is helping him be better.
- Viese Blanchimont – She is supporting the childhood friend she travels alongside.
Field exploration, during which players will survey and explore, shows four party members on the screen at the same time. It seems to use a side-scrolling system with a Dragon’s Crown-esque style.
The synthesis system does not seem to take on the form of a puzzle, nor have the quality, trait, and effect elements of previous games. You just gather the necessary amount of the necessary materials and synthesize them, and the outcome is always the same item with no difference in ability.
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Atelier of a New Land is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita in 2018 in Japan.