Dragon Ball FighterZ coming to Switch in 2018Switch version to offer simplified controls for single Joy-Con play
Dragon Ball FighterZ, which is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, will launch for Switch in 2018, Bandai Namco announced during the E3 2018 Nintendo Direct. It will launch in 2018.
Here is an overview of the Switch version, via Bandai Namco:
- Title: Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Release Date: 2018
- Voice-Overs: English / Japanese
- Subtitles: EFIGS / NeuSP / BrP
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
- Genre: Fighting
- Players: 1 to 2 (offline) / 1 to 6 (online)
The critically acclaimed Dragon Ball FighterZ is now bringing its spectacular fights and all-powerful warriors to Nintendo Switch.
Partnering with Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay.
And on top of being playable on-the-go, this Nintendo Switch version also includes its share of exclusive features.
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Features
- Simplified controls for single Joy-Con play.
- More features to be revealed soon.
- Spectacular Fights: Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the Dragon Ball anime reproduced in 60 frames per second.
- Three-versus-Three Tag / Support: Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style, which brings deeper gameplay.
- High-End Anime Graphics: Using the power of the Unreal Engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first Switch screenshots at the gallery.