The fourth patch includes the following updates and adjustments:
- Changes to the menu UI
- We’ve changed the user interface (operation method and screen layout) of the following screens to make it more comfortable to play with controller or keyboard.
- Menu screen
- Title screen (including title menu)
- You can select interface either “gamepad/keyboard” or “touch panel/mouse” from “settings” in the menu.
- Title screen is the same regardless of your settings.
- The UI updates that we first outlined in patch #2 are now complete as of this patch. However, we will continue to keep adjusting the UI where necessary.
- Other adjustments and revisions
- In the settings menu, “Movement” has been removed, based on UI changes.
- Small bugs are fixed
A fifth patch will be released in late July, which will add the ability to rebind buttons for controllers, keyboard, and mouse, and more.