Fairune Collection will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop and PC via Steam on May 17 for $9.99 / €9.99, publisher Flyhigh Works announced. Pre-orders will open on May 10 and include a 10 percent discount.
Fairune Collection will include Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin, and Fairune Blast. Here is a full overview, via Flyhigh Works:
Fairune Collection includes four games in one package – Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin, and Fairune Blast!
Fairune is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin, being released for the first time, offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how Skipmore conceptualized the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colorful shoot-em-up, perfect for pick-up-and-play action on the Nintendo Switch or chilled gaming on PC!
- Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for the Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
- Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
- Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to four!
- Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
- Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.
Watch a new teaser trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.