Slime Rancher, which is currently available for Xbox One and PC, is coming to PlayStation 4 in September alongside physical edition releases for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developer Monomi Park announced.
The physical edition will be published by Skybound Games, the newly formed games publishing division of multiplatform entertainment company Skybound Entertainment. Skybound Games is led by Ian Howe, who previously co-founded 505 Games.
Here is an overview of Slime Rancher, via its official website:
1,000 Light Years Away: Love, Guts & Slimes.
Slime Rancher is the tale of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range’ where she tries her hand at making a living wrangling slimes. With a can-do attitude, plenty of grit, and her trusty vacpack, Beatrix attempts to stake a claim, amass a fortune, and avoid the continual peril that looms from the rolling, jiggling avalanche of slimes around every corner!
- Use your vacpack to vac up and shoot out anything you see!
- Explore a big, wild world in style… jetpack style.
- Your very own ranch to call home and customize!
- Countless slimes everywhere. Maybe too many if we’re being honest.
- Create new slime types using slime science and PROFIT!
- Push your slime science experiments too far and PERISH!
Watch a new trailer below.