Bandai Namco has released a new set of God Eater 3 screenshots showcasing the new Heavy Moon God Arc (weapon), new Havakiri Aragami (enemy), and other weapons.
Other weapon categories showcased in the screenshots include Assault Gun, Boost Hammer, Buster Blade, Charge Spear, Long Blade, Ray Gun, Short Blade, Shot Gun, Sniper, and Variant Scythe.
God Eater 3 will be released worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC. A release date has yet to be announced. If you missed it earlier this month, catch our latest detailed report on the game here.
View the screenshots at the gallery.
Update 04/30/18: Here are some details, via Bandai Namco Europe:
The newest Aragami in God Eater 3 is called Havakiri and has been discovered in the Ashlands. Havakiri combines the strength from its mechanic legs and the beauty of its upper body, which reminds of a female human being. It can jump on the back of its opponent and cut the target down, using its lightning-surrounded swords.
God Arc Categories
- Heavy Moon: A two-handed weapon, which is shaped like a moon and in normal form good at swinging attacks. It can be transformed into an axe, that allows players to use destructive single-hit attacks that are highly effective against Aragamis with heavy armor
- Short Blade: Puts emphasis on speed, mobility and multiple attacks
- Long Blade: Allows to switch between attacking and dodging actions instantly
- Buster Blade: Overwhelms Aragamis with its massive power
- Boost Hammer: Specialized in zero-range combats and uses stamina for boosts
- Charge Spear: it is superior to its mobility and uses stamina for boosts. This is perfect for hit-and-run
- Variant Scythe: Can attack from three different ranges by extending the teeth
- Assault Gun: Able to stop Aragami from moving around by constant rapid fire
- Snipe Gun: Using long-range Sniper Bullet and the special move Stealth Field to hide the player from the Aragami
- Shotgun: Creates massive damage from zero-range
- Ray Gun: Take over a part of the ability of old Blast Gun and produces high damage regardless the distance