Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory adds new playable characters, story branches, levels, bosses, and moreTrailer introducing new content released.
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory will feature five playable characters, as well as various other new additions not in the standalone releases of Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion and Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, publisher NIS America announced.
Other exclusive features include:
- Play both Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion on the same game card
- Recruit characters from one saga to play in the other
- Five new playable characters
- New story branches and 16 new levels
- Intimidating new boss fights
- Improved battle options with the addition of Manual Link attacks
- Remixed battles in both New Game+ and the maddeningly difficult One Life Mode
- English and Japanese audio voice options
- English voice talent
- Xanthe Huynh as Princess Cecille
- Darrel Delfin as Legatus Laendur
- Sungwon Cho (ProZD) as G’ndarak
- Japanse voice talent
- Shizuka Ishigami as Cecille
- Hidenori Takahashi as Laendur
- Kengo Kawanishi as the Grimoire
- Ai Kakuma as Antoinette
- Kira Buckland as Winchester
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory is due out for Switch on May 29 in North America and June 1 in Europe.
Watch a trailer introducing all of the new content below.