Publisher tinyBuild Games and developer Zombie Dynamics have announced Garage, a top-down, VHS era-inspired shooter coming to Switch this spring.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Garage is a bloody, top-down shooter inspired by VHS era B-movies. You play as Butch, an ex-drug dealer who finds himself in an underground parking garage where he accidentally uncovers a secret underworld filled with mutants and the undead.
- Interactive environments: Ride vehicles, knock over boxes, and even play soccer with the monster heads.
- Strategic weapon system gives each weapon a dedicated use in the battle against the mutants.
- Unique combination of survival mechanics, ammo management, and action shooter gameplay.
- Inspired by Splatterpunk storytelling style.
- Deeply designed levels that are filled with challenges and secrets.
Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the official website here.