Square Enix has announced Idol Fantasy, an “excitement magic-casting fantasy x idol training game” coming to iOS and Android devices this summer in Japan.
In Idol Fantasy, heroes from a “fantasy world” known as “the world of swords and magic” appear as idols making their debut in the real world. The player will manage said idols and set out to take them to the top of the idol world.
Pre-registration is available now at the game’s official website. Depending on the amount of users that pre-register, various awards will be rewarded to players when the game launches, including:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – Crystals x15 over the course of one summon
- 20,000 pre-registrations – Crystals x30 over the course of two summons
- 30,000 pre-registrations – Twitter Icon Present
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Limited Item “Shoulder Ripuno” Present (Ripuno is a mascot character)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – Crystals x100 for a total of 145 Crystals over the course of 10 summons
Watch the announcement trailers below.