Sir Eatsalot, the upcoming platformer developed by Hamburg-based Behind the Stone, will launch for PS Vita digitally in Japan and Asia on April 6, and physically as a Play-Asia-exclusive limited edition on April 27, publisher Eastasiasoft announced. The digital version will cost $11.99 / HK$94 / SG$15.8 / TW$368 / 14,200 won / 1,280 yen.
Here is an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
The kingdom of Gluttington was at peace… until one day, Hysterica poisoned the Isotonic Waters with sour lemonade. That evil witch! The kingdom’s crops are withering, but this plague has yet to befall all the lands. There is still hope! King Dietan III dispatches his greatest, bravest, stoutest knight to save the kingdom from certain ruin: Sir Eatsalot.
Explore a colorful world full of kooky characters, solve gripping puzzles, and make the most of your PlayStation Vita’s hardware features to interact directly with the game world around you.
- Interactive and varied gameplay through full use of different hardware features.
- Humorous adventure in a silly cartoon world full of sweets and other delectables.
- Immersive and detailed level design with hand-drawn graphics.
- Interact with the game world to discover more quirky characters.
- Collect over 20 stickers to learn more about the world of Sir Eatsalot.
- Fully localized in English, German, Japanese, traditional Chinese and Korean.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.