Mark of the Ninja Remastered, which was announced for Switch earlier this month, is also coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, developer Klei Entertainment confirmed. All four versions are due out this fall.
Here is an overview of the game, via Klei Entertainment:
In Mark of the Ninja, you’ll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
- Remastered HD visuals, audio, cutscenes and effects.
- Includes Mark of the Ninja Special Edition Expansion (additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary).
- True Stealth Experience – Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
- Stunning Visuals – Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments.
- Deep Experience – Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play.
- New Game Plus – Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.
Watch a teaser trailer below.