Bandai Namco will host a “Record of Grancrest War Official Game Broadcast Special” on March 5 at 20:00 JST, where it will make a “major Record of Grancrest War game-related announcement,” the company announced. You will be able to watch it live on YouTube.
The broadcast will feature the following guests and presenters:
- Kentaro Kumagai (Theo Cornaro voice actor)
- Akari Kitou (Siluca Meletes voice actress)
- Natsumi Takamori (Priscilla Farnese voice actress)
- Yosuke Futami (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Hiroyuki Iba (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Yurika Tsukida (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
Back in December, Record of Grancrest War author Ryou Mizuno said in response to a fan on Twitter that the Record of Grancrest War game will be “a considerable epic,” and to “please look forward to it.”
According to Twitter account Renka_schedule, which is run by the administrator of a game schedule wiki and is known for providing accurate information, the producer of the Record of Grancrest War game is Yosuke Futami, who also produces the Sword Art Online games, and the developer is Aquria, which developed the Hollow series of Sword Art Online games, as well as The Caligula Effect. The length of the game is said to be about 80 hours, and it is fully voiced for the most part. Voice recording has reportedly already been completed.