Arc System Works will release Slice, Dice and Rice for PlayStation 4 in the west on February 14, the publisher announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Arc System Works:
Slice, Dice and Rice, created by Polish developer, Dojo Games, is a unique fighting game that has you dancing along the blade’s edge for survival! It revolves around the idea of finding an opening in opponents defense and ending the round with a single, clean hit.
Gone are the tedious hit points – each scratch impairs your movement, every wound might be your last. When the next attack might be the one that does you in, the tension never stops! Slice, Dice and Rice is perfect for the discerning fighting game fan who is looking for something a little different.
- Easy to Play, Hard to Master – An intuitive set of basic abilities removes the need for memorizing inputs and move-lists, while retaining strategic complexity.
- Stylized Graphics – Winning never looked so good! Slick, comic book like graphics make the action pop.
- Six Unique Stages – Battle across an alternative version of the Japanese underground.
- Eight Distinct Fighters – Choose one of eight characters, all with their own stories and unique fighting styles.
- Parry and Clash – Blocking is for the passive. Take the fight to the enemy!