Rising Star Games will release a physical edition of Flipping Death for PlayStation 4 and Switch across the United States, Europe, and beyond alongside the release of the digital version this spring, the company announced.
The physical edition will include two physical collector cards created by the artists at Zoink Games, which contain character biographies and unlock codes to help complete your collection of cards inside the game itself.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Rising Star Games:
The events of Flipping Death take place in Flatwood Peaks, a small whimsical town with a problem – Death is on vacation. Play as Penny and help the trapped ghosts with your trusted scythe. Flip the entire world around to solve puzzles on both the living and the dead sides and slowly uncover the mystery surrounding your own demise.
- Unique mix of adventure and platforming set in a twisted, rich and colourful world.
- Flip the entire world with the press of a single button.
- Possess the living and use them to solve puzzles.
- Innovative physics combined with an immersive story told over several different chapters.
- Spiritual successor to Zoink’s previous smash hit game Stick It To The Man.