Area 35 has released the version 1.0.10 update for Tiny Metal across all three platforms, which adds three new Skirmish maps, additional backstory, and unit balancing.
Get the full list of changes below.
- Add three new skirmish maps “Split Fire,” “Sea of Trees,” and “Abandoned Park”
- Add loading screen in replacement of open cutscene video
- Expand Hero Units Metalpedia entry
- Increase text size for event dialogs
- Add 0.1 second wait between Hero selection and landing selection to prevent mis-presses
- Add canceling of fast forward during cutscene dialogs
- Add two extra zoom levels in field mode
- Allow player cursor to enter unseen terrain
- Make player cursor hover on top of tiles and not fixed to the floor
- Make attack previews for indirect units show the unmoved attack range
- Make camera panning track focusing on indirect unit’s targets
- Make saving settings perform an immediate save to disk
- Move cutscene dialog buttons to non-moving position at bottom of screen
- Mouse controls select a unit even if the mouse position is not exactly over said unit
- Reduce default unit voice play chance to 50% from 100%
- Increase contrast of hp % number on per unit hp bar
- Make all land-based units healable at Cities, HQs, and Factories
- Increase difficulty of M13 & M14 on both normal and New Game +
- Reduce flanking vulnerability of Fighter units to 15% for attacks from behind
- Increase terrain sighting range by +1 for Riflemen, Lancer, SpecOps, Sniper, and Scout
- Increase terrain sighting range by +1 for all buildings that can be captured
- Increase attack power of Riflemen and SpecOps against Sniper units
- Increase attack power of Lancers against Heavy Metals
- Decrease difficulty of Mt. Forest in Skirmish Mode
- Fix Steam Cloud save failing to update save files
- Fix victory not being given to player on three or more team maps under rare conditions
- Fix cursor realignment upon new player turn when auto-move to next action is disabled
- Fix optional mission 3 (MX03) not revealing during New Game+ mode
- Fix some UI text not being translated
Tiny Metal is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Watch a trailer for the version 1.0.10 update below.