Musynx will launch for Switch both physically and digitally in North America this spring, PM Studios and Actti announced.
A European release is also planned, but has yet to be officially announced.
The rhythm game features more than 50 songs across a broad range of genres (pop, classic, trance, vocaloid, R&B, and more) and simple gameplay mechanics. Downloadable content is also planned.
Here is an overview of the game, via PM Studios:
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, Musynx has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played Musynx on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
- Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
- Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
- Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song –tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
- How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno”–you have full control over how you want to play!
- Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
Watch the trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.