Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ will launch for PS Vita on March 30 in North America and spring 2018 in Europe, publisher Aksys Games announced. It will be available physically and digitally in both regions.
In North America, a limited edition will also be available. It will include the following:
- 17”x24” Cloth Poster
- Set of nine of 1.5” pins with chibi art of the main characters
- Set of 8 bromides featuring glamour shots of the heroes (and heroine) of the Code: Realize universe
- Special slipcover for Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ and your copy of Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Here is an overview of the game, via Aksys Games:
The story begins with the main character, Cardia, isolated and alone in a mansion on the outskirts of a 19th century steampunk version of London. A victim of a mysterious affliction that makes her blood a virulent poison and her touch instantly lethal, Cardia is shunned as a monster.
Through a number of events both grand and seemingly insignificant, Cardia is pursued by the Royal Guard, kidnapped by the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin, and joined by a myriad of other handsome figures out of the best of western literature. With her newfound friends (and suitors) Cardia ventures out in the world to unravel the mysteries surrounding her very existence.
- The Romance(s) Continue! – Further your relationships with the charming literary figures of the first game. Choose to deepen the connection with your previous beau, or explore exciting new relationships with gentlemen you bypassed the first time.
- New Stories and Different Perspectives – Experience new scenarios taking place after the main story as well as more in-depth looks at events that happened in the shadows of Cardia’s previous adventures.
- New Men in Your Life – In addition to fan (and Cardia) favorites Arsène Lupin, Abraham Van Helsing, Victor Frankenstein, Impey Barbicane, and Count Saint-Germain, players can get to know newcomers Herlock Sholmès and Finis in all-new scenarios.
- The Best of Both Worlds – Enjoy a world of amazing artwork and unforgettable characters in this classic fiction/steampunk mashup brought to you by the makers of the finest visual novel/romance simulation adventures.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.