Digerati Distribution, in partnership with K Bros Games, will release 2D puzzle-platformer Albert & Otto for Xbox One on January 10 worldwide, and PlayStation 4 on January 16 in North America and January 17 in Europe, the company announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati Distribution:
Albert & Otto is a story set in 1939 Germany about a boy and his abducted sister’s magical bunny. They embark on a journey to find her, overcoming murderous beasts and lethal puzzles by working together.
- Unique mechanic utilizing a little bunny which the player can carry around or leave and/or remotely control in order to solve puzzles.
- A story inspired by dark events buried in our history and told through a child’s drawings and clues scattered throughout the game that force the player to think outside the box.
- Levitate sheep, use them as platforms to swim on, a torch to light a dark cave or as a distraction for wolves while you make a quick escape. (if your stomach can handle it).
- 2.5 – 3 hours of unique puzzles that utilize a bunny, levitation, electrical switches, wolves, piranhas and more.
- Experience a mix of slow paced thought provoking puzzle design and fast unforgiving gauntlet sections.
- Come face to face with intimidating larger than life mechanical monsters and outsmart them.
Watch the console announcement trailer below.