The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has an interview with Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night producer Kazuhisa Wada, who shares a few new details about each game following their Japanese release date announcement yesterday.
Get the tidbits below.
- The games’ level of completion is rapidly increasing.
- Since they are developing two games at once, producing what is simply twice the content keeps the staff on their toes, but everyone is working as hard as they can.
- In order to create even more motions that reflect the individuality of each character than in Persona 4: Dancing All Night, dancers are being assigned for each character.
- Partner dances will show relationships through completely different choreography.
- You can choose a partner for each Fever.
- Unlike Persona 4: Dancing All Night, where the story was set in a different world, the stages this time are set in the familiar worlds of the original works.
- Accessories such as hair color and colored contacts can be individually set, and there is a remarkable increase in the variety of combinations.
- Downloadable content is planned.
- There are lots of fun elements, including a new mode that replaces Story Mode where you can enjoy interactions between characters.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.