NIS America and YummyYummyTummy have announced Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Switch. It will launch in 2018.
Though its subtitle is unique, Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory is a collection including Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion, just like the upcoming Fallen Legion+ for PC. Both titles are currently available for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store, and the latter is also available for PS Vita. (Update: The Switch version will reportedly include new routes for both titles.)
An “Exemplary Edition” of Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory including a copy of the game, hardcover art book, soundtrack, “Medallion of Honor,” and collector’s box is currently available for pre-order at the NIS America Online Store.
Here is an overview of the title, via NIS America:
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory chronicles the story of Legatus Laendur and Princess Cecille. What side will you choose to decide the fate of Fenumia?
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire – Join Princess Cecille (and a saucy, talking grimoire) on her journey home as she fights hordes of monsters and a coup led by Legatus Laendur. A crumbling empire is in your hands. Will you restore glory to Fenumia?
- Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion – Legatus Laendur, a brilliant tactician beloved by the people, fought on the frontlines the Fenumian Empire, but when he discovers why it is rotting from within, he vows to overthrow the royal family. Fenumia devoured his homeland – will you fight to reclaim it?
- Reclaim the World of Fenumia – Follow Princess Cecille or Legatus Laendur and experience the stories of Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.
- A Legion Under Your Command – Control four characters simultaneously and master devastating combo attacks in furious real-time battles.
- Ascend to the Throne – While clashing with rebel armies, make split second decisions on how to rule your kingdom. Will you side with the mercenary Prime Legion, the palatine Council of Princes, or the cabalistic March Congress?
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on the menacing manticore to each brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
Watch the announcement trailer below.