Swedish developer 10 Chambers Collective, a team led by Payday series creator Ulf Andersson, has announced GTFO, a four-player co-op game coming to PC in 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
GTFO is a four-player action / horror cooperative game for those looking for a real challenge. Players get to play as a team of scavengers, forced to explore and extract valuable artefacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by horrifying monsters. Gather weapons, tools and resources to help you survive – and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through ultimate co-op test.
- Together, explore treacherous and thrilling environments framed by atmospheric lighting.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your fire power, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- GTFO’s Expedition Director throw players into new challenging situations in every play session. ]*]The Expedition Director controls every single parameter of the experience, derived from a hand tailored data set.
- Come prepared! Search the complex for better gear to take on new, harder challenges.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
Watch the announcement trailer below.