Independent developer Cococucumber is bringing its upcoming voxel couch co-op game Riverbond to PlayStation 4 alongside the previously announced PC version in 2018, the company announced.
The PlayStation 4 version of Riverbond will be playable for the first time at PlayStation Experience 2017 from December 9 to 10.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Riverbond is a fun and frantic action adventure game that lets you battle adorable enemies and unbind everything into tiny cubes whist exploring a charming voxel world.
Meet the citizens of Riverbond and embark on a heroic campaign to help stop the evil that has befallen the land. Explore the hidden depths of the world, discover new weapons or treasures and face the deadly bosses. Will you and your friends be the legendary heroes of Riverbond?
- Play alone, or with Friends – Riverbond is fully playable as a single-player experience or with up to four players in a drop-in/out couch co-op adventure!
- Destructible Cubic World – Did we mention that you can slash, smash and generally wreak havoc to the charming voxel environments? Go nuts if you want to and experience the awesomeness of real-time physics.
- Quests! – You’ll meet some real characters in need of assistance in Riverbond. Will you help them?
- Weapons! Combat! Bosses! – Find a ton of melee and ranged weapons in hidden chests and swap them out to suit your play style to defeat enemies and bosses.
- Treasures and Collectibles – Who knows what you will find when you explore the depths of Riverbond – there’s only one way to find out. Cue epic adventure music!
Watch a trailer below. Visit the official website here.