Dungeon Manager ZV: Resurrection, a dungeon management simulation game developed by Japanese independent studio StudioGIW, is coming to PlayStation 4 on November 22 in Japan as part of the “Play, Doujin” project, publisher Mediascape announced. It will cost 1,400 yen.
The PlayStation 4 version is titled Dungeon Manager ZV: Resurrection Offlline Ver..
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Aren’t you tired of breaking into yet another dungeon? Now build your own and let your imagination run wild!
Japanese megahit Dungeon Manager ZV has been resurrected! This cult classic, known as ZombieVital in its original Japanese, was named top online software of 2004 by Japan’s Vector magazine. Our new version has an improved suite of dungeon building tools with updated graphics and user interface that stay true to the classic look and feel of the original game. Please enjoy this exciting updated version.
- Create your own hoard of monsters that you can power up with the remains of fallen heroes
- Build and place unique traps to give your monsters the upper hand against the waves of heroes
- Synthsize unique monsters by fusing your favorite creatures for deadly results!
- The “voxel particles” allow you to create intricate dungeons with incredible accuracy
- Lead your monsters to the surface and strike back at the heroes!
Watch a trailer for the PC version below.