Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice sales have reached 500,000 in the three months that have passed since the game launched, developer Ninja Theory announced.
Here’s the key numbers breakdown from the company:
- Over 75,000 pre-orders across PC and PS4 before launch.
- 250,000 units sold in the first week at $29.99.
- Over $13 million in revenue generated in three months.
- 500,000 units sold in three months, which puts the project beyond breakeven and into profit. Our prediction was to be at this point in six months from release.
- Development took three years and with an average team size of 20.
- Game sold as digital-only.
- About half the sales were on PC.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice launched for PlayStation 4 and PC on August 8.
Watch the game’s newly released final development diary below.