Here’s a summary of the patch:
- Cases where the player’s level does not rise
- Cases where enemies do not appear in multiplayer quests
- Other things that prevent progress
- Shorter loading time between Lestallum and Camp
- Shorter AI comrades generation time
- Timed Quests – Quick Matching-exclusive quests. Defeat a lot of enemies within the time limit.
- Witch’s Shop – Receive the buff effect obtained through a meal in exchange for the Timed Quest reward.
Further updates for “Cormades” are planned for 2018.
Update 9:48 p.m.: Square Enix has released a video message from Final Fantasy XV multiplayer expansion “Comrades” director Kazuya Takahashi. Watch it below.