Eastasiasoft is bringing publisher Abylight Studios and developer Locomalito’s action platformer Cursed Castilla to PS Vita, the company announced. It will launch on November 9 for USD $11.99 / HK $94 / TW $381 / KRW 14,900.
A 4,000-print run physical limited edition including a copy of the game, full-color instruction booklet, 56-track official soundtrack CD, 32-page “Making of” photo book, individually numbered collector’s certificate, and a collector’s box will be available exclusively at Play-Asia.com for USD $34.99. Pre-orders will open on November 1. Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” to save $3.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
Cursed Castilla is an arcade action platformer full of creatures from medieval myths from Spain and the rest of Europe.
The tears of a young witch have been turned by a demon into a key that opens up a gateway for the evil in this world. The King Alfonso VI of León has gathered his loyal knights to get to Tolomera del Rey and finish the nightmare using the power of the Witch’s tears. Banish the zombies and demons that entered the Kingdom of Castile with Don Ramiro, the loyal King’s Knight, and his friends. For that, you will use a different range of weapons to defeat your enemies through the cursed lands of Tolomera, in a pure classic arcade action style.
- Explore Tolomera del Rey in depth through to 8 game stages
- Fight against 48+ types of enemies and 19 final bosses
- Banish the evil invading the Kingdom with 4 different endings
- Become a seasoned monster hunter with the illustrated bestiary with unlockable information about the legends featured in the game
- Brag about your combat skills with 16 unlockable trophies
- Yell your battle cry with songs for the original soundtrack and the remastered audio
- Revive the glory of the arcade times with 10 different screen view modes
Cursed Castilla was first released for PC in 2012, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016, and 3DS in July 2017.