The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Artdink’s recently announced A-Train Express.
Here are the tidbits:
- The game is based on A-Train 9, and as such the various features of A-Train 9 are without change.
- All of the bullet trains in Japan will be featured in the game.
- In total, the game has over 220 vehicles.
- New buildings have been added based on the vehicles featured in the game. You will be able to reproduce a real city.
- For PlayStation VR, you can take to the skies in a Flight Mode that supports the DualShock 4 motion sensor. There will be Guide Movies that teach you how to play the game.
A-Train Express is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on December 21.