Get the details below.
Rider vs. Rider. The battle to determine the strongest Rider happens here!
- A new melee action where individual Riders collide in battle.
- A mass gathering of the Heisei Era Riders, from Kamen Rider Kuuga to Kamen Rider Build.
- One-versus-one and two-versus-two battles for up to four players.
- Enjoy never-before-seen, full-blown battles with third-person melee action.
- The flat stages of previous games have evolved to stages with elevation and obstacles. Use each individual Rider to their full potential.
- The first-ever online battles in a Kamen Rider game. And the first time a Kamen Rider game will be released in Asia, allowing Rider fans across the sea to determine who is strongest.
Game Points and Keywords
- Game Point: Kamen Rider Techniques – Become stronger by mastering the individual techniques of each Rider.
- Game Point: Up to Four Players Battle at Once – Up to four players can play at once, not only online, but also locally on a single PlayStation 4.
- Keyword: Two-on-Two Battles – In addition to one-on-one battles, you can also fight in two-on battles.
- Keyword: Form Change – If you’re fighting with a Rider that can use Form Change, there are also Riders with Form Changes that can only be activated during a special move.
- Keyword: Skills – Fighting with the skills possessed by each Rider is an important element.
- Game Point: Online Battles – Battle online to determine the strongest Kamen Rider.
- Keyword: Online Lobby – In the online lobby, players can wear the masks of their favorite Rider on a chibi avatar, and befriend and communicate with other players.
Playable Riders include:
- Kamen Rider Build
- Kamen Rider Drive
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Kamen Rider W
- Kamen Raider Wizard
- Masked Rider Agito
- Masked Rider Blade
- Masked Rider Decade
- Masked Rider Den-O
- Masked Rider Faiz
- Masked Rider Hibiki
- Masked Rider Kabuto
- Masked Rider Kiva
- Masked Rider Kuuga
- Masked Rider Ryuki
Limited Production “Premium R Sound Edition” and Its Early Purchase Bonus
The limited production “Premium R Sound Edition” (11,100 yen plus tax), which will only be produced until the end of February 2018, will include 38 songs made up of theme songs and in-show songs from the television series as in-game background music.
- “Kamen Rider Kuuga!” by Masayuki Tanaka (Kamen Rider Kuuga)
- “Kamen Rider Agito” by MJR (Kamen Rider Agito)
- “Alive A Life” by Rica Matsumoto (Kamen Rider Ryuki)
- “Justiφ’s” by ISSA (Kamen Rider 555)
- “Round Zero ~Blade Brave” by Nanase Aikawa (Kamen Rider Blade)
- “Radiance” by Toshihiko Sahashi (Kamen Rider Hibiki)
- “Next Level” by Yu-Ki (Kamen Rider Kabuto)
- “Climax Jump” by AAA Den-O Form (Kamen Rider Den-O)
- “Break the Chain” by Tourbillon (Kamen Rider Kiva)
- “Journey through the Decade” by Gackt (Kamen Rider Decade)
- “W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~” by Aya Kamiki with Takuya (Kamen Rider W)
- “Anything Goes!” by Maki Ohguro (Kamen Rider OOO)
- “Switch On!” by Anna Tsuchiya (Kamen Rider Fourze)
- “Life is Show Time” by Sho Kiryuin from GOlden Bomber (Kamen Rider Wizard)
- “Just Live More” by Gaim no Kaze (Kamen Rider Gaim)
- “Surprise-Drive” by Mitsuru Matsuoka Earnest Drive (Kamen Rider Drive)
- “Warera Omou, Yue Ni Warera Ari” by Kishidan (Kamen Rider Ghost)
- “Excite” by Daichi Miura (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)
- “Be the One” by Pandora feat. Beverly (Kamen Rider Build)
- and more!
Early purchases of the Premium R Sound Edition will include a set of seven special design clear sheets and a special box.
Standard Edition and Premium R Sound Edition Early Purchase Bonus
Both users who purchase the standard edition (7,600 yen plus tax) of Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters or the Premium R Sound Edition will receive a PlayStation 4 original theme.
Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters will launch for PlayStation 4 on December 7 in Japan. While the Japanese press release confirmed that the game will be released in Asia, it did not confirm if it will be released at the same time or if the Asian release will include English language support. We expect that information will be announced at a later time. (Update 09/10/17 at 11:40 p.m.: It will be released in English. More details here.)
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.