FDG Entertainment is bringing Castle Pixel’s pixelated action adventure game Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King, which was released for PC in March, to Switch as a console exclusive, the studio announced.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Explore a vast open game world in classic action-adventure fashion as Lily, Knight of the Rose! Slash your way through monster-infested dungeons to save the Kingdom of Blossom from eternal darkness. Collect unique weapons, spells, and more during your journey to take down powerful bosses and solve clever puzzles. Be part of a vivid, dynamic story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren by influencing the course of events yourself!
- 15-plus hours of gameplay
- Huge, diverse game world with many different locations
- Five challenging dungeons
- Various items impacting gameplay and fighting style
- Fun, charming storytelling
A release date for the Switch version was not announced.