Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X enhancements detailedTrailer and screenshots released.
Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics have announced the list of enhancements planned for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X.
The Xbox One X enhancements were developed in partnership with Nixxes Software, and include premiere graphics and other technical enhancements that leverage the power of the upgraded console.
Xbox One X players can choose from one of three visual modes, including:
- Native 4K: (full 3840 by 2160) for highest fidelity resolution
- Enriched Visuals for stunning graphic upgrades
- High Frame Rate for the smoothest possible gameplay
New Xbox One X tech enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider include:
- HDR display support for more vibrant and accurate color representation technology
- Spatial audio support, including Dolby Atmos, for true 3D audio
- Enhanced texture resolution for Lara Croft, NPCs, and environments, leveraging additional memory offered by the Xbox One X
- Improved anti-aliasing for immersive realistic details
Additional visual enhancements include:
- Improved volumetric lights
- Improved reflections
- Enhanced foliage
- Upgraded polygonal detail
- Amplified texture filtering
Rise of the Tomb Raider is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Watch a trailer for the game’s Xbox One X enhancements below. View a set of Xbox One X screenshots at the gallery.